|If you'd be willing to serve as your block's Neighborhood Networker, we welcome you!
The responsibilities should take 1-2 hours a month, depending on the month and your interests. Here are the basic tasks:
- Host an informal meeting to gather ideas regarding Kennedy Heights - we're happy to supply the invitation forms and a group questionnaire.
- Try to attend Neighborhood Network Meetings and Kennedy Heights Community Council meetings - or find someone else on the block who will.
- Help conduct our annual Door-to-door Canvas in May-June - or get someone else on your block to do it. We supply the doorknockers.
- Let the Neighborhood Network Coordinator or Council know about concerns on your block.
- Help promote KH events and get the word out when KH needs a strong show of support.
- Help gather names, addresses and phone numbers for the KH directory.